A great neighbor means great events.
Because The Hive is located within 21c Museum Hotel we are able to offer:
- More than 12,000 square feet of gallery, meeting and event space
- Many flexible event spaces, including a Private Dining Room and outdoor Art Yard
- Event spaces that double as 21c Museum galleries, with rotating exhibitions of contemporary art
Gather ’round! Whether an afternoon cooking demo or an evening feast, a seat at the Chef’s Table is always the best in town.
Private Dining Room
Perfect for hosting a big business dinner or a foodie fete with family and friends, the Private Dining Room is a comfortable, welcoming setting for groups of up to 45. Making a big speech? Don’t fear – the PDR is equipped with independent audio controls.
Shake things up! The 21c Event Team is happy to arrange for the bartenders to mix up a seasonally-inspired cocktail specially crafted for your big event.
Want to move the party to the galleries at 21c? Space is available for private parties of 10-350+ people. Spaces at 21c include:
- one large main gallery with an adjacent prefunction space that allows for banquet seating for 240 or receptions of up to 400
- three private meeting areas to accommodate groups of 6 to 56
- one conference room with audio visual capabilities for up to 15
- two exterior spaces in case you want to take the party outside
Don’t compromise for anything less than farm to table fresh. Event catering is provided by our culinary team led by executive chef Matthew McClure. A variety of bar packages are available, and we offer a carefully selected wine and spirits collection.
Claire Morledge, Event Sales Manager